Hello

I can't think of any frack to write. So yeah.
I'm all alone here, pretty scared.
Mom and the evil brother and sister will come home tomorrow.
They slept over at my aunt's house. I have no money,
I have no load. And my life is so boring. Gaah.
Anyway, here's a little something to read. :)


My knees start to weaken,
At the first sight of your face.
My heart starts to melt,
At the thought of your embrace.
I want you so bad to hold, and to touch
And that is because I love you so much.

When your looking at the stars,
In the eternal blue,
Remember that each star out there
Is a reason why I love you.
And when you think your alone,
And when no one is there at all;
I'll be right in front of you,
To catch you when you fall.
And I want you to know whatever you do
I will always be here
And I will always love you.



~Okay, this poem's meaning is so lost in love.
I hate it. I'm just not as good as I used to be.



Don't tell me you love me if you are not sincere;
For a lie that strong can ruin my life and bring on a new fear.
Fear to be loved, fear to love ever again.
It can cause my fragile heart to break, tear and bend.
Think of all in life that will be missed,
because of one small broken promise.
So, when I put all of my trust deep within you,
Please don't tell me you love me, unless you truly do.


~I hate this even more. Ack.

0 comments: