Friday the Thirteenth

Gosh. Today is Friday the Thirteenth and yet i'm so lucky.
Is the bad luck thing psychological or what?
ahaa. but before anymore chits, i wanna tell the whole story.

Monday - July 09, 2007

We just moved to another home.
I like the new place but I missed the internet.
I mean, NO INTERNET FOR A WEEK? wtf? grrrr.
It's just so unusual. Even my classmates thought I was joking.
ahaa. They call me the internet guru. lmao.
and there was a late blow-out for Rhana's
13th birthday at Greenwich. It was quite fun.
and yet intriguing. sheez.
:D We ate 3 square pizzas and drank 3 pitchers or soda.
:]] We were about 7 people, I think.
and there were really insecurity moments.

Tuesday - July 10, 2007

Nothing happened, really. just the usual routine.
Study, study and more studying.
But of course I have time to look at HIM.

Wednesday - July 11, 2007

Still, bored. And yes, nothing to do.
Except wait for the internet.

Thursday - July 12, 2007

We were supposed to have a meeting for our
investigatory projectslashresearch
BUT nobody came because everybody was
effin' busy about the coming Microscope RapslashJingle.
haha. And I admit, I was busy about that too so, it's nobody's fault :D

Friday - July 13, 2007
Today is the luckiest day ever :D
Almost (:
aweee.
We went to Greenwich again.
Charmaine treated us this time, actually,
she always treats us wherever we go, as long
as she is hungry :D
so, THANKS [;
and, I just realized this second that I
really like to put smileys everywhere just
to express my thoughts and all. ahaa.

so, back to the topic,

At the mall, we were about to go home after we
just ate a whole pizza square :D

Tantananan! Dahil bumili ka ng pizza square,
meron kang free na pitcher of coke or sprite or rootbeer, etc.
- Cheryl, the cashier lady


That's what the cashire lady told us, I think her name is
Cheryl? ahaa.
And then, when we finished eating. We went outside and it's
raining very very hard. And I don't know why we waited there
for, I think, hours.
Then, Iyaa and Dale came running. ahaa.
We went inside the mall again, to the food court.
Since there are so many people in there.
:D
They wanted us to talk or at least, they wanted me to talk to him.
Gosh. I was really pressured there. I was about to have an emotional
breakdown again but I thought that I had to be strong.

:]] Ambabaw ko - Me


ahaa. And yes, we talked but not that much.
I'm a really talkative person but not when I'm around him
or at least, he's around me. :D
I don't know why or how. That's what scares me :S
And, aweee. We went near a place that was used to be called
Cindy's Plaza. And by the second,

Inaakap niya ko. And it was under the rain :]]


I don't know how to react but i think I'm SMILING
right now. :]] SERIOUSLY :D

After that, I don't really care what happened next,
except for the fact that the internet came back (:
yeayy. and that's all. I wanna keep on smiling like this.
Makes me feel very jolly ;D

0 comments: