homaygad!

This week is really really fun and exciting :D
But first, I want you all to know that I'm so sick
of dsl. grrrr. One week is enough, but two weeks?
fvck. I can't live without my drugs. :|
So as I was saying,

Monday was okay ;D
JULY 16, 2007
It's our 8th monthsary, yea (:
No plans at all, then I was shocked.
We went to MCDO. :]]

Nagpunta kami ni thea sa public market at sa Choa's tapos nagtext si Dale at Aniceto, punta din daw sila dun. Tapos, pagdating nila, iniwan ako ni Thea. HAHA.


ahaa. They ordered food, but I didn't eat anything :D

Tuesday was alright.

Wednesday was also okay.

Thursday was pretty good.
It was President Gloria Arroyo's inauguration.
We went to Cubi ;D
Riding on a jeepney, YAKAP TRIP
:D ahaa. uber kakahiya, kasi may teachers :]
pero it was worth while ;D

so far, that's all I can say.
I can't think of any inspiring message to share today.
I can feel the pressure building up.
All the works are drifting closer and closer
each day. I don't know how to balance my time
anymore. :|

that's all.
I'm having a hard time with all these homeworks :[

0 comments: