Changes.

There have been a lot of changes going on my blog. I felt something pulling the trigger to put some public advertisements or so. But let me tell you something, I hate the position of the Google Adsense. They should let the bloggers pick a choice on where to put the ad. But whatever, I can't do anything about it.

There's this forms I've placed in. One is for the question and answer thing. And the other one is for the requests that I've been really waiting for all my life. I'm tired of using multiply and friendster as the only connection for those people who requests a lot. So I thought I needed a blog for that, and that's what I'm gonna make soon as someone requests anything.

I've also put the recent comments' widget since I got attracted to it when I was roaming around Haloscan. hahaha. I know, weird and insane. And I've updated my links. There's two new ones. I also changed the song. I heard that song once again and I got infatuated, AGAIN.

I'm also having trouble with the archiving. I wanted to have a daily archive but I just can seem to do it, so I just got the links and I type, type, type the codes which is so tiring. So far, that's all. And I'm planning to have a "What's new? corner". I've had a hard time finding a widget for that. Come what may.

So about my life, there's still no sign of illness in my body. :[ We think I'm kinukulam. I'm gonna have a consultation later with the albularyo. And my teachers suggested that I consult a Psychiatrist/Psychologist. I'm gonna go there tomorrow, I think. They're assuming that I'm just stressing out or whatsoever. I'm gonna go back to school next week, I guess. Or maybe as soon as I feel less irritated with this stupid aches. I have to take a bath now so I'll edit this later and reply to comments in friendster since they all piled up. I think there's a hundred or more comments still pending. WOAH, that's a lot of people.

WOW, I think I've got the first request, and it's a layout ;)
Lyann, dear, what's the design or so? Tag me or add me in Y!M. It's leeannemae_sheets. I know, it is cheesy. HAHA.

[EDITED]

Today, I changed the signature and I did a lot of modifications. I changes how the request form looked like, and I added a search bar. :|
Life is so boring. I'm thinking of two url's for the request and question thingy. CAN YOU HELP ME WITH IT? COMMENT.
And I'm also kinda bored to do a layout. CAN YOU MAKE ME ONE? COMMENT.
Life really is boring. And I'm not yet done with replying to those effin' comment. grr. Bye.

0 comments: