Confidential

These past days have been very hard days for me. My friends don't trust me anymore. And much worse things. I just don't know how to react.

On Tuesday, me and my mom will go to Manila again to prepare for the endoscopy and colonoscopy. What are those? Search for it in the internet, you have the tools. I really think that if I were the one to explain you that, you'll be disgusted in the procedure. I'm brutal when it comes to explaining, and even the most minute details, I'll reveal it to you.

That night, I'll have to eat light dinner and drink phosposoda and gatorade for bowel purposes. It's so that my colon will be clean.

Wednesday is the big day. At 10 am, my life will never be the same and it will be the moment of truth. I'm excited and scared at the same time. What if my illness is in the worst state? I don't know what will I do then. Maybe I'll just stop going to that school where my so called friends study. I can't let them see the scars that remained in my heart. Their harsh words affected me. I hope they didn't visit me last Friday, things just got worse.

Yes, last Friday, they went in our house. Including Dale, they interrogated me about my illness, and I answered that we don't know what it is yet. And yea, they don't believe me at all. I felt my intestines deteriorating back then. I felt really humiliated when they said that they don't believe me at all even if it was a joke. I had no time for jokes. I got really worried with myself. I didn't know what I did wrong. I didn't know why all these are happening to me.

Anyhow, I wanted to change my religion from Roman Catholic to Iglesia ni Cristo. I felt really enlightened when I first heard their words. I felt so much embraced by the Lord. I think I'll fit in more there than in my religion before. I don't know how to tell my family but I'll think of someway soon.

I nearly cried earlier when I read my classmate's comments. I needed someone to talk to but there's no one there to comfort me, to let me understand them. I hate what I'm feeling now.

What would you do if there is no one else to be with you in the loneliest times?





Everything seemed so hard for me. I got very emotional and I came up with these icons. :D

0 comments: