Twisted

Today wasn't really a bad day. Today is a good day for telling stories and the like. I'll talk about the journey I've been through last week.

My mother and I went to Manila, specifically Taft, for a consultation in a hospital. We actually thought that we I will encounter an operation but it was nearly the opposite.

We first went to the pediatrician since I am just thirteen years old. The doctor asked me questions related to my complain and diagnosed my abdomen. She then told us that she'll refer me to a radiologist, to conduct an ultrasound; an ob-gynecologist, to see if I have any problems in my reproductive system; to a gastro-interologist, to see if i have any malfunctions in the organs located at my abdomen; and to a pathologist, to diagnose me using different examinations.

We first went to the radiologist. The nurse put some gel-like substance on my abdomen and had a thing with a roller-like stuff. Then I saw my kidney on the screen. It was quite unusual and weird looking since all the colors are just black, white and gray. I was amazed when the doctor said something like:
Do you have urinary tract infection?

I said that I had history of it. I was wondering how did he knew that. WOAH. haha. Well anyways, the doctor said there's nothing wrong with my kidneys and bladder. So we quickly rushed to the ob-gynecologist.

The doctor asked things again. And this was the shocking part, the doctor conducted a rectal examination on me. Do you know what that means? I was almost divirginized by the doctor. Pheww. Good thing it was only the rectal procedure.

After that, I went to the pathologist and had my blood test, urinalysis, and fecalysis. All was normal and the doctors can't figure out what is my illness.

Since the gastro-interologist was on leave, we'll have to go back there next week, Saturday. And I have to intake lots of medicine. That was my journey so far. I didn't elaborate much of the story. I'm kinda getting lazy. haha. So maybe I'll edit this one later. And I'll take a rest for now or maybe I'll eat first.

0 comments: