Strange as it seems.

My happy days are over and yet I'm still wondering if I'll ever be happy again or did I even got happy. Somehow, I know that I'll find the answers to my questions. From the start, I've know that I'm a disaster and these things that happens, happened and will happen to me only proves that I am a DISASTER. Yet I must be strong, I must face what I despise. I need to flow along, I have to sacrifice. That italicized sentences are lines from a poem I've made before. Even the poem tells me my destiny. Enough of that stuff, let me show you something from my private journal.

And just when I thought that I lost my everything, my hope brought me the brightest star you could ever imagine - YOU


I once believed in that quote. I made a fool of myself. You could never save me from all these problems. You couldn't even save me from myself. But I still think this fortune will come true someday. I hope so, that's all that I can do. Please, give me a sign that you're worth dying for. Please, give me a sign that I'm worth loving for.

0 comments: