BUSYNESS.

This weeks been really busy, although it's been just two days. HAHA, weird. I can still afford the time to blog but my eyes sore when I got to school. I haven't used my friendster for a very long time now, it's about four days. I think there'll be a hundred or two comments by not. Well, school's been fine and all but I really feel like I'm in a ghost mode or something. My friends (or not) aren't really approachable these past two days. I don't know how will they react if ever I talk to them, so I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Anyways, as you can see, there's been a TARGET CORNER on the sidebar, those will be my reminders or something. I'll be putting up an UPDATE CORNER soon as possible. And I hope I can finish all these work.

I still haven't got any grades for my FIRST GRADING. So I need to study, bye.

0 comments: