After months and months...

Here I am again, blogging my thoughts. I never thought I'd still renovate my blog after months and months of hiatus. So anyway, a lot of things happened and I've got a lot of stories to tell. I've made myself a lot stronger than before. I've made myself invulnerable to unspeakable truth. I've made myself invincible.


I've been through many ups and downs and yet, I'm still here in front of my computer, socializing with my internet friends. I don't know if it's me or am I just this impregnable.


I've got a lot to type about but there's just little time since it's already 9:45 pm. My mum won't let me use the computer for a whole day, it consumes most of our electricity. So let's give the other stories another time.


Oh, wait. I'm talking to my other best friend, Moira on the phone. I'm getting really confused. I'll post tomorrow for my never-ending strong. Au revoir.

0 comments: