A year to remember

There are 18 days left before Christmas, how exciting! But somehow, I feel a little oblivious for there are only a few days before a new year comes. I have been thinking about my resolution and this time, I'll never break this promise.

I'll pursue my studies like any ordinary kid. I shouldn't and I won't stop till I get my college degree. I won't fool around like I did this year. I know that I'll make it this time. I'll fulfill my dreams and continue writing like I used to. I'll make myself happy by expressing my thoughts into poetry. And as I become closer and closer to success, I'll publish my poems and let the world read and be inspired with my emotions written in a piece of paper.

Thank you so much Marie, for encouraging me and for giving me the support I needed. Don't worry, I'll never forget to greet you when I become famous. :D

I want to go to the hospital to visit Moira's mum. I want to see the baby. I wish I can, I'll ask my mum later. :D

0 comments: