Bloody Sunday

Hey there. After four tiring days, I've managed to get myself enough time to post an entry. Okay, maybe I was just lazy. I changed the lay-out for the third time since the last one was so messy and the alignments where moving, I don't know why. This lay-out is so neat and looks okay for me. The one who made this skin is a great and creative person.

I think I might be back to blog skinning on the month of July. I just need to have my CS3 Dreamweaver. I'm still waiting for Adobe to avail the trials, then if I find it handy, I might buy the original installer or maybe I'd just download some pirated stuff on the internet. Haha.

It's 8 days away. The very first anniversary of my weblog will be on the 7th day of the year 2008. I'm so happy and excited. I haven't had any blog that have been existing for that long, although most of the time, I'm on hiatus. Whatever, at least I didn't delete this account and decided to pursue blogging again.

So, about the wire sculpture project, I've decided to make a tiara instead. Since I can't think of anything to do except that, actually mom and my brother gave me the idea.

I've made a framework for our group report about the Prehistories. I'm gonna print that tomorrow and start working on the visual aids. And yeah, Manny Pacquiao won! I'm glad that he won the 4th title and that he's making all the Filipinos proud. But I'm not an avid fan of boxing and I feel that there's too much violence. Haha. I saw Diaz's face, it was all blown up with bruises and black eyes. My goodness, it was awful and I feel sad for him for losing his title. Anyhow, I don't think there's peace whenever Pacman's on his fight. I just think the policemen and authorities aren't doing their job. They're just watching and pulling they're eyeballs to their television sets while there are criminal minds doing their evil thing.

By the way, I just love Bubble Gang. It makes me laugh my ass off. Not to mention Ang Spoiled, Ogie Alcasid's acting is so funny. I mean, what kind of little spoiled girl has bisceps the size of a large rodent? Haha. Their new stars, Moymoy Palaboy, is also funny but I don't think they have originality. I mean, Ryan Higa did those spoofs first, they should've done fresh ideas and did not copy any of what has been done.

I think this will be the end for this post. Till next time. :)

0 comments: