Brave.

If this is the moment
I stand here on my own
If this is my rite of passage
That somehow leads me home
I might be afraid
But it’s my turn to be brave

If this is the last chance
Before we say goodbye
At least it’s the first day
Of the rest of my life
I can’t be afraid
Cause it’s my turn to be brave


LSS. Hahaha. I hear this song every elimination
night episode of the Idol franchise aired in GMA7.
I know, I watch it. Hahaha. It's just because
I want to laugh about how they copied Idol.
Hmm. I don't want to discriminate them or something,
I just feel that it ain't cool - what they are doing.
And sometimes, I even think that no one watches
the program at all. Haha. Whatever.

Back to the song... I can feel it. Haha.
I saw a photo of the singer - Idina Menzel.
Her face seems to be matured for her voice.
Haha. I mean, her voice sounds real young, and when
I saw her face, I was shocked. She looked like
someone in the late 20's. But anyhow, I like her
voice. Sounds really relaxing. And I very much like
the song and the thought in it. I feel so inspired
in some way.

~~~

We don't have any classes tomorrow. Yay for me. :)
Frank (the typhoon) is so good. He granted my wish.
Hahaha. I didn't do my project, I was too lazy anyway.
So, I think I'd just do it tomorrow. I'm making
a wire sculpture by the way. Here's an example of it:


(click to enlarge)

~~~

Good luck for me. And thanks to those who gave me
overwhelming complements and encouragements
to pursue writing. I love you all for that. :)

0 comments: