Confessions of a Transferree

First day of terror... First day of stress... First day of school...

As I walked in the never-ending hallways of regret and pure evil,
I felt something in my stomach, somewhat a whirling pool that's
draining my guts and also what I ate for breakfast - fried rice and
fish omelette.

So many unfamiliar faces passed by me. I barely recognized some
friends I've made during the summer classes.

The odds of being the "new kid, the "loser who came to town"
or the "freaky weirdo" isn't that hard to accept. Okay, who am
I kidding? It is pretty hard to cope up with all these
shenanigans not to mention my standing with "the social life"
of Junior students. Since they all have their own circle of
friends, I find it hard to push myself "in the circle".
Maybe I should make my own, that'll be cool.

What I hate most about transferring to another school,
the attendance checking. Every freaking time that happens,
I feel that my surname is becoming more obscene than ever.
I don't know if it is obscene, it just sounds something like that.

~~~END~~~

I made that piece of writing on the first day of classes.
It's unfinished. So anyway, I was supposed to post it yesterday
but then I was fully loaded. So yeah. I had fun,
and had some boring times. I almost slept in my Physics' class.
Hahaha. What can I do? The teacher's so damn boring. But anyhow, I
had a great time on the new school being the new kid.
It was fun meeting new people and it's so annoying that
I'm required to introduce myself over and over and over
and over and over and over again. HAHAHA. :))

It's 10:59 in the evening and I'm done doing my
assignments and all those shitty things.
I think this is enough for now. I'll tell more about
everything tomorrow when I get the chance to
loosen up. So yeah. Ciao :)

0 comments: