The Chemistry Fever

Today is a good day. I can be lazy as much as I want to be lazy.
I can be a couch potato for as long as I can. I can do whatever
I want to my time. Gaah. I miss this feeling, I feel so free.
Whatever Lee. Hahaha.

So anyway, the first week of school was really tight.
The first day was a really hectic day.
The second was okay, still a busy day.
The third day was fun. I had fun, fun, fun.
I felt somehow that I "belong" in the class. Haha.


The fourth day, Friday the 13th, was my day.
The night before that day, I slept like a baby.
When I woke up, I realized that it was already 5 am
and I didn't do any of my homeworks and researches.
Holy cow! It was so much of a hassle. Mom even scolded me.
I hate when she does that in the morning.
I didn't eat 3 meals in a row.
Dinner on June 12th; Breakfast and Lunch on the 13th.
It was weird and all, I can feel my stomach rumbling
but I wasn't hungry at all.

And oh, I caught the attention of my Chemistry professor.
I was lectured, good thing we were still in grace period
so I had no demerits yet. I was caught looking at my
freakin' cellphone. I was only checking what time is it.
But then it seemed that I was texting. Whatever. Haha.

I was thinking if I should or should not join the CAT.
I know it's really tiring and it would take most of my time.
I don't know how to decide. So, what do you think?
Should I? Or should I not?

0 comments: