LIKE OMG.

Where the hell did Lee go? - EV'RY FREAKIN' PERSON WHO KNOWS ME.

Well, hello world. Hello people of the internet.
I missed every bit of html codes here.
I missed you all so bad. I missed my keyboard.
I missed the clicking and typing.
I missed blogger and what I missed most,
are the people behind those beautiful
words I used to read. HAHAHA.
I know, bolera aketch.

So, where did Lee Anne go? I went to a far, far away place,
where fireflies danced - our house. See, we moved to a lot of houses,
and we haven't got a steady connection to the internet, so yeah.
And now, we're residing somewhere in Cavite.
If you're within the vicinity, tell me and we shall meet. :D

And oh, we'll have the smart broadband connection forever.
So I'll be online as much as I used to be.

One more thing, I just noticed this - I was 5 months on HIATUS.
What the heck was that? I just can't believe myself,
not writing at all. I miss poetry also :)

If there are anymore questions,
just tag me on the cbox or better, comment. :)
And oh, keep in touch.

If every simple song I wrote to you
would take your breath away,
I'd write it all.

0 comments: