A day before...

Tomorrow, my life with my computer will change. I thought I'd be online forever but now, since my dad will be coming home in a day, it'll all be just a thought. I won't get to use the computer the whole day, or even the whole week. OMG. Can i survive this horror?

Speaking of horror, yesterday, I had a date with my Adobe Photoshop CS3. It's been a long time since I had that so much fun. I edited some of my old pictures cause I still haven't got my latest pictures from Moira. My digicam is broken so we used Moira's when she went here last week. Wait, this is one of the edits I've made. It's entitled MACABRE AND HORROR. It is pretty scary, or at least that's what I've thought. I made it my default picture in friendster. I wish I didn't made it a bit cyan, I should've made it a lot more reddish or yellowish so it would look like my skin tone but since I'm looking for the more terrifying look, I made it bluish.

So anyway, I'll plug my group on friendster. It's not a perfection group at all but we still have our standards. It's called INDIVIDUALITY and BEYOND. We are still starting out. If you think you are different than the others then you should join us and help spread what we stand for. Here's one of the banners I've made for the group. The idea's credited to someone from deviantart. Thanks to you! Oh I have to go, my mum won't let me use the computer till late but I'll sneak out later at midnight when nobody's awake. I'll have the computer all for myself. Haha. Till next time, Au revoir!

0 comments: