My Heart.

Hey. I'm feeling a bit gloomy. I don't know why. :|

Everytime I freakin' hear My Heart by Paramore on the playlist, my soul just drains. And I digest all the happiness. The bliss just disappears. All the worries and fears accumulate in my head. And it'll be just seconds away until my brain explodes. I'm afraid that all these frack I'm talking about will be put to waste and he will never know anything about it.

Breath in, breathe out...

I didn't attend to our training yesterday, so I just need to make my most sincere excuse tomorrow and just hope that I won't be punished for it.

Things have been not so great. Things have been really tight and I just can't move with all these workload I'm responsible of. I'm having issues with writing again. I'll tell about it sometime later.

0 comments: