First Anniversary, Ack.

So yeah. It's the first ever anniversary of my web log. I don't feel very much excited about it though. I don't have anything to celebrate about anyway. My legs still hurt from those extreme command exercises. I even collapsed last Saturday in the training. Haha. I felt really embarrased especially when the officers tried to carry me and ended up dragging me instead. I can even hear them saying that I was too heavy. Hahaha. Oh well, at least I didn't quit and I survived the first day of training.

Earlier at school today, we went to the HQ (HeadQuarters) and we did something wrong and the officer in charge made us squat. Haha. I think that made my legs feel a bit not so sore anymore. I can't go upstairs or downstairs properly after that training but after we did that squatting thing, which meant they were condemning us for a mistake, i could freely move my legs. haha. And I could run and walk properly. Ika ika kasi ako nun.

Yeah, I just finished two of my homeworks. And I'll do other stuffs. I just want to sleep. :|

0 comments: