swirls

It's 2:06 in the morning and I'm still stretching my eye bags. I can't sleep, I can't close my eyes. I'm still having butterflies and swirls inside my tummy.

I know, it's been a very long time. I saw my archives and was shocked that my last post was on July 2008 pa. Well, school kept me busy, even until now. School kept me worried. School kept me haggard. School keeps on messing with me. But hey, this school year has been the best. Junior year is priceless. It's so sad that our last year as high school students' coming.

Anyway, congratulations to those who graduated elementary/high school/college level. Education is truly irreplaceable. Congratulation to my younger sister! High school student ka na next school year!

By the way, I know that I am fat. I mean, look at the picture. Yuck.

So ayun, tomorrow's our recognition day. I'm not being recognized as an academic achiever, FOR NOW. (I'm a transferee, I can't show off in class!) I'll be singing, along with three more people, on stage. It's really frightening. And imagine, we'll be singing in acapella. Our mistakes, flats, piyok will be easily heard. So best wishes to us. I hope nothing disastrous will happen.

This is it. I'm so tired na. Mom and I went to SM Bacoor earlier to buy a dress. Our feet were really sore. I'll post photos of the Recognition day and my dress for the next post. I'll be having some sleep now. Ciao!

0 comments: