Finals.

This week is really pressuring me. I was late for school, good thing they haven't started yet. It was our finals. And I think it could work out for me. Tomorrow, we'll have a good time watching a movie or two in the AVR room. And on Friday, we'll have our CD presentations. Mine's about food and agriculture. I still haven't finished it yet. I barely started. I really like the front slide though.
What's pressuring me more is the American Idol Finale. I haven't seen it yet. I was in school, what can I do? :( Ughh, I hope it'll be aired at Star World later. I really hope so.

And what's even more pressuring than that is the UPCAT! I need to figure out what to do just in case I won't get in the Manila campus. Maybe I should go to the LB campus then transfer to Manila. Errr. I really want Pharmacy. I need to go to Med School.

0 comments: