Hahaha!



My dad thinks he's so good-looking kasi. I don't think we got our looks from him. Hahahaha. I just want to share this photo of him I took this morning. He was so excited to show off his new hoodie he bought last time we went to SM Bacoor. Did I mention they left me with a very heavy cart with lots of supermarket bags filled with food at the lower ground of SM Bacoor without knowing when will they come get me back? They left me for that hoodie. Ughh. And a pair of sunglasses and some other stuffs they got from the Department store. When they finally came, I cried so much that I wanted to go home na. :| Hahaha. Funny story.

Tomorrow's the house blessing. I hope this turns out good. Oh, we got our PS2 modified na. It's because it can't read any disc from the Philippines. Too bad. And I'm very frightened when I'm playing Resident Evil 4! I hate that game, but I so so love the Trilogy. Our cousins are here for the night. It's a good thing, I think. At least, we have them for companion.

0 comments: