Post-birthday entry.

Sorry it took me days to post an entry for my infamous birthday. Ha ha. I got addicted to posting my awful poems and proses on deviantART. You should check it out some time, click here.

So, what happened really?

First, we all started the day really late. I mean really really late. And things got in a very slow pace. We all got lazy. I just used the computer and gave thanks to all who greeted. My siblings just played with the PlayStation 2. My parents just did chores. My grandfather came and I never even asked for a gift. Lol. My mom wanted me to ask for some allowance. Ha ha. I never did, I thought I don't need any allowance. I don't need to spend anything anyway. Oh, did I mention that my grandfather came and I didn't ask for money? Oh, I did say that, didn't I?

Second, my beloved friends came here and I didn't even know. It was a surprise, I think. Or was I that inattentive? They sent me a lot of text messages but my phone was turned off. So they just decided to come. I was happy of course. I asked my sister and my uncle to buy some pizza, but they failed me. So we just hanged here while my parents are sleeping. Sucks. I asked them to leave anyway. I wanted to spend that day with my family. I said I'll make up to them next time we hang which was supposed to be on the 29th. Sadly, it was never put through since we all were busy. They were all cool about it. I just love my friends. We'll celebrate our peer's monthsary on the 1st of June, I think then I can treat them for being such good sports. :D



Third, we went to SM Southmall without any plans. It took us an hour or two to get there. We were so bored so I just played with the camera and took a few shots. We got there at sunset. Since we didn't have any plans, we just strolled around. My siblings wanted to skate, I wanted to watch a movie. Since there weren't any good movies on, we went to Story Land. Yeah, childish. But I have to admit, it was fun. And I want to come back there. We rode on the rollercoaster and the bump cars.

At the bump cars, there were two little fat kids that I thought were so cute. When we were on the line, I said something like I wanted to ride with those two cute kids and bump there asses off. It was a joke of course, 'cause they were really cute! I think they heard it and they said they were gonna kick my ass of before I kick theirs. Hahaha. I ended up really bumping into their cars. Haha. It was so fun and I wanted to ride again. Too bad my father wanted to eat already. He said he wanted to eat pizza. He was whining for a week about that. I wanted a different resto so we strolled again. I saw the Red Ribbon store. My mom said we should buy a cake na and eat it later when we get home. I wanted the Dulce de Leche <3. style="text-align: center;">







Mom and I saw this resto called Joey's Pepperoni Pizzeria(?). The pizza there were really tasty. I always critic everything. I couldn't say anything about this resto. Except that the waiter was really clumsy. Whenever we asked for the Iced Tea refill, the juice always spills on the floor. Haha. My dad ordered beer, the waiter said it was only for 25 Php. He gave my dad a beer from the USA. So I really thought the food in there were really really cheap. They have this promo on all the pizzas, 50% off. The resto gave me a really good impression, for a critique like me. Mom ordered some pasta and I ordered two different kinds of Pizza: the Fredo and the Joey Pepperoni. The Fredo is made with ham and mozzarella cheese with a piece of asparagus on top. It was delicious, it has this mild taste that wants me to crave more. Different from the pizzas found in the usual pizza stores. The hot sauce recipe was one of a kind. It wasn't really spicy but there's this aftertaste that makes me wanna go loco. The Pepperoni was really good! Who doesn't like pepperoni? The pizzas looked simple yet so delicious. I wanna go back there!

We asked for the bill and ordered another pizza to take home for my uncle. The food costs for about 2000 Php. I thought it'll only cost less than a thousand. The beer my dad ordered turned out to be 200 a bottle. Hahahaha. It was so funny that my dad acted like he was drunk or something. He ended up paying for 2/3 of the bill.

The mall was closing already. We got on a taxi. We were too tired to commute on a jeepney anyway. So that was simply it. My day, my way. It was a first. We used to celebrate my birthdays on a swimming pool or a beach and do whatever we were supposed to during summer time. And it always rained during my day, but that day, it never did. :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesuk.co.uk]oakley uk[/url] blog structure! How lengthy have you been running a blog for? you make blogging glance easy. [url=http://www.cheapoksunglassesuk.co.uk]oakley sunglasses uk[/url] , The total look of your website is great, let alone the content!