Try to hold on.

Wow. It's been a while since I last updated this. I changed the layout. I'm too lazy and busy to make my own custom, so I just used a pre-made one. And since I've deleted the old code, I lost the links. Just tag me so I can relink you.

I'd try to update this every once in a while. I've been inactive not only here, in DeviantArt too. I miss poetry. I haven't had any time to reflect and write things. I've been pre-occupied with my UPCAT application. At last, I can submit my requirements tomorrow. Too bad I'll have to leave school. I wish the classes will be canceled tomorrow. I don't wanna miss any lectures, I don't wanna miss anything.

The next months will be too hectic for me. I need to review for the entrance examinations. I know, there will be a lot of tests and projects to be submitted for the class. Not to mention our thesis! I need time to write. I need time to play JamLegend! I need to have 32 hours in one day. More time! Time to hold on to.

Enough about the rants, there are a lot happening in school. Our computer teacher resigned, so I think I'll have to bear the new ways the new teacher will bring. I wish he/she is as good as the previous one, or maybe better. I love the topic, Photoshop, Photography and Web Designing. Everything I don't have to worry about. Also, I've noticed I've been really active in class recitations, unlike last year when I barely spoke. This year is my year. I'm excelling Physics! And English and everything. Except maybe for Anal. Geom. I hate radical signs. Give me all the numbers, just not the ones with radicals. Ughh.

The classes been canceled for two days now. Yay, no CAT!

0 comments: