I Wanna Know You

It's been far too long since I last convinced myself that I should make time for this online journal. It's not laziness (wow, this is new!), I'm afraid, it's just one of those too-hectic-schedule week.

I'm actually going to school seven days a week. Who the heck does that?! Monday-Friday, of course, the daily routine. Saturday, CAT training. How can I forget? And on Sunday? The fast-paced college entrance exams review. Ughhh. Why is my life so irritating?

Another thing, I'm starting to have crushes on some guys. Lol. I don't usually have these kinds of feelings, I tried not to have them and I never did have them. Lol. I don't consider having crushes, just sweet, sweet love. But anyway, I'm enjoying it. Hahaha. There's this CAT officer, he's not good-looking, but he's funny. He's got a great sense of humor. And I really like him. Hee. He asked what's my surname earlier, and he remembered me! From the COLT days, I meant. Hahaha. Whatever, I don't like like him, I just like that he's funny. Whatever! I just realized that I'm starting to blah over and over again by the same thing. Btw, I even researched for his friendster account. Lol, so now I'm a stalker.

Moving on, I have another crush! From the review class. He's really funny too. Like I said, I like funny people. And he's really friendly. But whatever, I still don't know him. So yeah. I think I'll enjoy more from this crush things.

But I do miss some things that these crushes don't yield. I miss the old days, when I was a pedophile. Lol. I'm not making any sense again.


Really moving on... I'm still working on the Ateneo form essay. I still don't know if it's good enough. Oh well, I'll have to proofread anyway. It'll give me more time before August comes. We'll be having an educational trip, by the way. It's on the World Trade Center. Some exhibit and seminar about environmental science.


Well whatever, I have to do some researching for a debate on Tuesday. It's about the legalization of divorce. And guess what, I was assigned to the pro group. Yeah, at first, I thought the debate was not really a debate and is one-sided. But when I tried to think about it, we might still have a chance. I've researched about it. And I found out that the Philippines, Malta and the Vatican City's the only countries left to not approve of the legalization of divorce. Divorce has some good attributes after all.

0 comments: