Hiatus.

Hey everybody. I'm having hiatus in school. AHAH. It's actually 3:25 pm right now. I'm home because of sudden sickness. It started yesterday and my friends and teachers actually thinks that I'm faking it. Why would I risk my time just to hang around when I know that It'll bring more pressure to me? See? I'm not that stupid, you know. I'm thinking that they're thinking that I'm just tolerating my laziness, AGAIN. But actually, I'm not and that's the good part. I actually had a sensible reason right now. I don't want to hide from my responsibilities, I want to face them but since I'm not feeling well, I should take a break first. I need some time to relax, to feel serene. So anyways, let's skip the part where I'm being emotional. I don't want this post to be that mushy and stuffs. I have severe pain on my lower abdomen and caused me days to miss school. Yesterday, I just had to relax and I was supposed to go to school the next day, which is today. Today, when I just woke up, I felt this feeling, abdominal pains. urghh. They were killing me. Just as my siblings went to school, mom told me that we will go to the hospital to have some check-up on me.

I was number 9 of the patients. We were there at about 8:30 am then I had my physical check-up at about 9:00 am then my abdominal check-up at about 10:00 am. The physician asked me some questions and told me to undergo urinalysis and PREGNANCY TEST? fuck. I was so offended by that. My mom was supposed to tell the doctor that I shouldn't undergo that process because it's fucking improper. What does she think about me? Urghh. I know my responsibilities and being pregnant is pretty much not it.

I was interrupted by the Telephone Company. I told them I was sleeping so that they wouldn't scold me because of me being such an inattentive person alone in the house :]]


So anyways, back to the track. A pregnancy test is really not the appropriate way in making sure that I'm healthy. Tssss. What if I just have a Urinary Tract Infection or something like that. By the way, I have a history about that u.t.i. frack. And it's nothing to be happy about. I was confined in the hospital with the dextrose. I hate that thing along with the needles. And besides, it really is an insult to peeps like me.

Going to the menace, I think I'm gonna have a hard time explaining the reason why I was absent in school for two straight days. It's a record. I'm never absent for two whole days. Maybe half a day, but two? No way. That exceeds my laziness. HAHA. If there is a limitation. Of course there is!

It's already 8:54 pm and I'm kinda tired and sleepy. I have to be ready for the big day tomorrow and in just a week, the periodical tests will come. SCARY!

[edited at 9:29 pm]

I just wanna show you a banner I've made for the past days that I've been missing Dale that much.



It's just a quick banner. I've made it for a few hours. Usually, I make banners for days. AHAH. Anyways, I'm working on the banner of the group CONVENIENTLY TWISTED* and EL ISMAEL. Both are volunteered works. Some groups are contacting me to make them banners but I'd rather not be that popular than be hassled with all these works. :]
Bonsoir!

0 comments: