First post un August.

This is my first post during the month of August. I'm so eager to write yet I'm having second thoughts for I learned that there are no more people who'd waste their time to read and be inspired with my literature. *Sighs. I feel more unappreciated. I feel apprehended by their actions. I feel like I deserve what I've been going through these past days. And I expect that you don't know what I have been through and what I am going through.
First, there is this big gap between me and my teacher. She knows who she is. I don't usually have problems with teachers, and I think I'm having bad impressions to the new ones. I know that I shouldn't bother to be close to any of them but we just can't resist. I never wanted to be a teacher's pet. And I never did. I just simply befriend them.
Second, I have this extremely painful stomach aches and traumatizing abdominal pains which we believe are symptoms of an ailment called APPENDICITIS. We still haven't gone to the doctor to have some check-ups but we will go to Manila to some hospital there hoping there would be a lot lesser price for my upcoming operation. That is if I really have appendicitis.
Third, I want to talk to Dale badly. I want to hug him tight. I miss him. I really really do. I can't be a martyr anymore. I have to release what I'm feeling inside. I can't hide them anymore.
That's pretty much it. I have tons of banners to do. I can't keep my peers waiting. I'll edit this post later.

0 comments: