This week's the shit.

haaay. i'm so effin' fucked up.
tssss. grrrr.
It all started with the misunderstanding with Dale then the freakin' things that happen. I'll skip the Dale part :D

So, here it goes:

Ughh, Taglish na lang aa :]

Misunderstangdings come up in the most unexpected situations. Misunderstandings can pop out of anywhere and can involve unexpected people.

Us students of SSC II-1 and our subject teachers have this little thing in between or we can consider it as a real BIG thing.

We've always been obnoxious to tell our adviser that she's crossing the line. Ever since June 4, she had this attitude that makes us go crazy. Is she lazy
or just simply very annoying or what?

But after tomorrow, everything changed. We planned to tell her or send a request letter to the curriculum head to let her know what she's been doin'
wrong.

Hindi naman sa nagmamagaling kami, pero hindi talaga
namin tanggap na we deserve an adviser like her.


That's what we felt. We had open forums to plan the schemes. And then this day comes.

She (the adviser) came to our room at about 10:30 am when her original time is 10:00 am to 11:20 am. She said that she only does that for us to have time to clean up all the mess but then she caught the room in chaos. The trash can was overflowing, the chairs were all disarranged, the students were scattered along the corridors of the building. She was furious and angry.

Then she let all the people, who put their trash in the trash can when they know it's full, to stand and explain to defend their selves. No one was admitting their mistake.

Our adviser pointed me and told me to tell something about the class. (She always does that, that's why all my classmates think that I'm her favorite amongst all.)

I haven't got anything to say except our remarks about her. My classmates murmured things that i think meant to open up that topic. But I just can't find the courage to be really honest that time. So our president, which is supposed to be me, stood up along with another classmate and told everything that we've talking about since the first day of class.

Our adviser was I think really surprised that we felt like that. But she ain't mad. I mean, who wouldn't be mad at people who stab your back. Maybe she's just open-minded with a really really broad horizon. And thank God.

We told her all our feelings that were hidden all along. Even what we felt to other teachers, we unravelled. And then, everything was okay at that point.

And here comes the bad thing, Nearly our dismissal, was another teacher we despise.

Kawawa naman ang mga II-1, walang upuan. - the teacher


One of my classmates whispered to another person ICT. It's another curriculum where we've been compared in terms of broadcasting skills.

E di dun nalang tayo sa ICT mag-room! - classmate


Nangiinis ba kayo o nangiinsulto? - the teacher


Ma'am bakit? Naiinis pa ba kayo? - AKO


FUCK. Why did I say that? The devil whispered it to me >.<

She made me a very long report about the History of China which like have billions of dynasties. grrr. I'm still working on it.
>:[

And we even told that to our curriculum coordinator but he thinks its all our fault which is totally not! Why would she be that arrogant to us? Always scolding us and don't even know what the situation really is.

Tumutubo pa lang ang mga pakpak ninyo, nagpipilit na kayong lumipad - the teacher


ANU DAW?

Mayayabang kayo! - the teacher


WHAT THE HELL?

Bawasbawasan ninyo nga ang mga hangin sa ulo ninyo! - the teacher


HA? Mukha ba kaming mga lobo? :]]

Let's skip that part na, I'm starting to blow up >:[

Today was a nice day although I missed another opportunity to talk to him :[

It's the first day of the School Level Press Conference which is the event I've been waiting for since forever. But we can't join anymore 'cause we're already staffers of the school papers. We should give chances to others DAW. tsss. AHAHA. I'm so selfish :D

So anyways, we've got an allowance of only 20 pesos since it's just a school level press con. haha.

NAPAKAKURIPOT TALAGA!

Before, it was 100 pesos, now it's one fifth the original price. haha.

I'm still waiting for the next day for the results of the contest. I'm hoping Cyril to be in the next batch of officers. Cyril is one of my closest friends and I really hope that when he'll be one of the staffers, C***** will be kicked out of the association. AHAH, after all, it's really unfair. We've tried our best to be in
the school paper last year and thankfully, we three, Me, Sara (Cyril's girlfriend) and Enrique (bestfriend), are in. But C***** did nothing and we were all suprised that she's in. tsss. The other people who deserved that position we're really NADAYA. ahaa. But anyways, I'm still thankful to be in the school paper once more. Journalism is like my other bestfriend. Next to Poetry and Literature and the Pen and the Paper. and of course, THE INTERNET :]

0 comments: