Weight Issues.

For the past months, I've been having eating problems. Oh dear, I hope this wouldn't go permanent on my thighs. Now I can't wear skinny jeans! I'm too embarrassed with my huge thighs and legs. And I can't wear my swimsuit 'cause my belly is two-faced. Haha.

I really need some exercise. I wonder what kind of exercise I shall imply to my daily routine. Perhaps an everyday dose of Badminton? Or maybe Swimming! That'll be good. I really get thin easily when I swim. Badminton only makes me hungrier.

I'm eating a lot of rice. Diabetes is our genes. My mum said I can be diabetic sooner if I don't lessen sugars that I intake. I'm scared. I don't want to have Diabetes. It's pretty complicated.

I'll just live a more healthy lifestyle. I hope I'll get to apply all these that I'm talking about.

0 comments: