HOT.

It's Tuesday and I'm so bored. Damn, I feel so hot, literally. I want to drink a mango shake. I want to live in the North Pole.

On my playlist:

Boys Like Girls
Cute is What We Aim For
Yellowcard
I Killed the Prom Queen
and the Close Up Commercials' Jingles


I'm really creeping out here. I'm in my room and beside the door. All of a sudden, the door opens. At first, I thought it was my annoying little sister but my mum said they were all watching the television. They said I was imagining things. Lol. But I'm not, I saw it with my own two eyes and when I look behind the door, no one was there. I was really annoyed so I blamed my sister for it and I shouted real loud, my mum got angry and my sister went upstairs and told me that no one was playing a prank on me. Weird.

Moving on. I really hate what happened to this freakin' computer. I wonder what I shall tweak here. Tomorrow, I'll wake up early and I'll check the hard drives and the control panel to see if there was something erased or changed. Wish me luck with the finding what's wrong with this junk.

Anyway, my dad's coming home in five days. Gosh, I'm fretting here. What will our Christmas be in our little apartment? Will it be just as fun if we have no one around but us?

0 comments: