Manic Monday.

Today, I just got home from school. We talked about the Christmas party and whatever things that are related to it. I wanted to go to the SSC premises but they were all gone for lunch break so I didn't bother to go upstairs anymore. That was all that happened this morning.

I'm excited for Thursday since Moira's gonna visit me here again. I hope she'll bring the USB Flash Drive so that I can get our pictures from her last visit which was last week, Thursday. And another thing, my dad's gonna be here in six days. I miss him so much. I just hope we'll all have a great Christmas vacation this year and may the new year be welcomed with grace and humility.

I didn't got to post an entry yesterday because I didn't get a chance to use the computer. I watched television all day, and my mum was using the computer the whole day too. I wonder how much our electric bill is. I was shocked when I opened the computer, it was all white and there are absences of color. I wonder what my mum did to my preset settings. The theme was changes and I kinda like it but I hate it too because I can't see the colors of my pages. It'll be hard for me to tweak colors for my blog or any other page in the internet.

So anyway, I hope the peso-dollar exchange rate will benefit us. Since the peso rate is getting higher and higher, our dollars will be costing a lot less than it used to be. We'll be minimizing our expenses for this Christmas so that we can still save for our house in Cavite. We'll be moving there this summer, maybe on April 2008. I'm gonna miss my peers here in Olongapo, I'll miss them oh so much. It really breaks my heart to be in distance with my friends here. I hope I'd still get to visit them at least once every 3 months.

0 comments: