Saturday Rants.

I just got home from the hospital. I visited Moira's mum and her new baby sister. I didn't actually see the baby, but I got to see the pictures. The baby was in the nursery. I think she was premature for 3 days. She was named as Jeanne Marianne Reese. What a long name.

Before I went to the hospital, I sent an e-mail to my dad. It included my cravings for a new digital camera. I just want it so bad. I'm actually liking photography.

I want a SONY CYBERSHOT W55. It's cost starts at $200. It's about 9000 Php. I fell in love with it when I saw its features and its pictures. But since we are saving for a car, I'm just gonna lay low and I think the FUJI FINEPIX A820 suits me best. I went to a site called Digital Camera HQ, and I saw all the love in the world. I was amazed by the photos of different cameras.

I read the editor's comments on each digital camera. I wonder how did he know that this camera is hot and that camera is so last season. Did he own all those cameras or what?

I read the two camera's features and find them really worth it. Here's the editor's comments on the SONY W55:



Whether clad in precious pink or stunning silver, the Sony Cybershot W55 is a people-pleasing ultra compact. These 7-mega pixel cameras are more than enough for the everyday user, and the lithium-ion battery is good for around 400 photos before it needs a refreshing charge. The W55 is also available in light blue and black colors, and a version with a smaller LCD, the W35, is available in silver only.


Isn't it dreamy? And this is the other one:

The Fuji A820 packs high-end, advanced features into a simple and affordable camera suitable for anyone from beginner to pro. Closely related to the A900, which is identical aside from an extra mega pixel, the A820 features a 2.5-inch anti-glare LCD and a quality Fujinon 4x optical zoom lens. Fuji's own Super CCD sensor technology and Picture Stabilization help create high quality photos even in less-than-ideal conditions. For those among us who hate reading instruction booklets, the A820 features an icon-based Graphic User Interface, which displays a brief explanation of modes each time a setting is changed, making it easy for amateur users to learn the ropes quickly. A convenient dial allows one-touch access to the most commonly used shooting modes, meaning it's a breeze to change settings and keep up with the action. Last but not least, this camera makes a leap forward in common sense by accepting both xD and SD/MMC memory cards.


I think this camera's really cheap, it costs at about 5400 Php.



The picture above is the features of the two camera's. When you come to think of it, the FINEPIX A820 seems better. Maybe it's just a matter of what brand the camera came from. Fuji is not bad at all, but when you hear Sony, it seems perfect. Oh well, my dad will be the one to decide when he comes home on the 16th. I hope I'll get a digital camera this Christmas. Who knows, maybe Santa won't forget.

0 comments: