The Bird Flu.

A lot has happened in 4 days. Sorry my loyal readers,
I was too busy studying hard. LOL. Hahahaha. Okay.
So, yeah, it's been a while. I had lots of stories
to tell and yet I can't think of anything to start with.

Anyhow, I'm making a Tagalized poem for my Filipino
subject. It's about kalikasan. A good theme
but I think it's too common for any plain poem.

~~~

I always have fun in school. I enjoy it even more
whenever there's a good discussion or whenever my intellect
is complemented by anyone. Haha. Whatever Lee.

~~~

I miss watching Gossip Girl. I haven't finished season 1 yet.
I'm too busy to spend time in front of the computer
till my ass hurts. School's really giving me all kinds of ache.
Head ache. Body ache. Heart ache? Nah, no high school romances.
I want to get back to that situation no more.

~~~

What a very unorganized entry. All the ideas in my head
are jumbled up because of some problems. And my eyes' sore.
I can't find my glasses. I need some more sleep. And I need love.
So gimme it. Hahaha.

0 comments: