Torn Between Two Lovers

The indefinite feeling of being in love brings so much
confusion and pain in our hearts. Why can't humans
have two hearts so it won't be hard to choose over
two different people? Yes, we can love two men at a
time but in a very unfair way. I can't afford to hurt
anyone especially mr. "x" and mr. "y". It would break my
heart to know that I have to make a decision sooner or later.

~~~

Another random thing I found in my notebook. I think
I made that earlier today. I feel that my talent is
growing back. I don't know, maybe it is. I hope so.
I just miss receiving complements from other people
and taking constructive criticisms from the experts.
I miss calling myself a freehand writer and a poet.
I miss everything about creative writing, from
thinking to rearranging my thoughts in chronological
order, to posting here on my weblog or just re-writing
it on a piece of plain white paper.

~~~

Today was a great day for me. I participated in a lot
of discussions and I think I had lots of merits today. :)
Grace period is over in Chemistry and I can't afford
to have demerits. Oh well, I should just be careful
with my actions. So anyway, our very first art project
will be put in the exhibit. Thanks to Romer, my artsy
fartsy partner, we had an amazing burial mask.

Okay, I have to go now. I feel a bit sleepy.
And there are a lot of text messages pending, I
hate making my loved ones wait. Ciao!

0 comments: