A Tribute to the First Man in my Life

Our fathers toil with hands and heart
To make our lives complete.
They quietly brave the winter cold,
Endure the summer heat.

Our fathers' lives are busy, but
There's always time for us.
They boldly face the ups and downs
And seldom ever fuss.

Our fathers are the greatest dads.
We know you know this, too.
But thank you for the chance to share
Our love for them with you.

~~~

Fathers' day is not enough time to describe how much we love our fathers.
They give us freedom, peace, and love to help us live our daily lives.
One way to show our thanks is to create poetry in hope
they feel the expression, even in humor. Another, is to call him dad.

So I give this weblog entry as a tribute to the first man in my life,
my Father. He does not only give me my needs financially, he gives me
the inspiration I need to continue with my goals in life. He guides me
to the right path together with my mother. Let's give a toast for the
greatest fathers in the world. Let's celebrate the commemoration of
the best men we could ever find. I love you Pa :*

~~~

That was a bit cheesy. Hahaha. But whatever, at least I did something
for my father. I wish he could read this but I guess he just shouldn't at all.
I miss him very much. He'll be home for like 3 months from now, September.
So yeah. What I miss most about him, is whenever he tries to amuse me
and we end up laughing are asses off the couch. I miss the times when
we have family outings and we stay at the beach for like 3 days and get
our whole body burnt while his remains white. I miss the times when we
need to kiss him goodbye before going to school. I miss it when we
eat at Jollibee fastfood chains. Oh gosh, I really miss him a lot.

~~~

So anyway, there's school tomorrow and I ain't ready yet. Haha.
Okay, I think I won't join the CAT anymore. I got so many taunts from
other people and it really scared me a lot.

And yeah, everybody loves EENA, right? Wala lang. Hahaha.

0 comments: