Dance with me.

Woohoo! I think I'll finish Boys Before Flowers now. I can't stand not knowing the ending anymore. Although, I think it's the same as Hana Yori Dango's. Since Ji Hoo and Jan Di won't be the ones who'll be together at the end, I'm looking forward on Ga Eul and Yi Jung's happy ending. Oh, how I wish I was Ga Eul. Sweet, sweet Kim Bum. His face is so angelic, if I could see him face to face, I think I could die then. Hahaha.

I was thinking of watching HYD season 1 but I'm getting bored with the same storyline. Why did they have to remake a lot of Hana Yori Dango versions? Pfft. I wish I've watched HYD1 before HYD2.

Anyway, I think I'll be getting on the computer fewer times than before. Since I have my ever-so-stupid summer classes, I have to wake up early to prepare. I still don't know my schedule. I didn't go to school today because my classmate was sick. And we were only four Juniors in the class and I thought maybe I'd get even more bored if I went there so I made an excuse not to go there. Haha. Lazy me.

I was thinking of other Asian dramas to watch. I'm scanning mysoju's list and found some interesting ones. I think I'll watch Absolute Boyfriend. My classmates told me to read the manga, but since I'm not a manga fanatic, I'd rather watch the live action.

I want more Jdorama's thought. Any suggestions?

0 comments: