Treasure.

Today is my mother's birthday. She's already 39 years old, I think. It started off pretty bad but lasted worthwhile. We went to the church early in the morning then off to my school. I enrolled for the summer class I was required to attend because I was a transferee. Environmental Science. 10:00 am - 1:30 pm. Just when the sun is at its highest point. :|

I'm with my classmate, Jireh. We talked about how the enrollment fee was so high. 2650Php. Who'd pay for coloring things? Haha. The allotted time was more than three hours. One hour for some seat works, one hour for snacks/break and the other one hour and thiry minutes, I think we're on the way home already. I know there's nothing to do with that subject. I was hoping I was attending Chemistry classes instead, or even Physics.

I went home and found my siblings cleaning up the house. My mom was upstairs, in her room, crying. It was so sad. She was depressed because of problems we brought up to her. The enrollment fee was not on our budget list, my brother and sister still haven't got their clearances signed and so they still haven't got their report cards and so they can't enroll for the next grade. Good thing, dad called up mom and made her happy again. I cooked pancit for mom and our neighbor baked her a mango cream cake and I also made brownies. And we sang! Haha. I missed karaoke singing. I missed the old tunes.

So anyway, I'm still at episode 18. It was awful that I had to skip halfway to episode 17 since Tuduo is darn slow again. I'm always so kilig with Ji Hoo always taking care of Jan Di. I hope someone could make me feel something like that. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'd be very busy for the next weeks. At least there's hope for tomorrow, ALLOWANCES! And yeah, I'd still try to update this.

0 comments: