Kareshi.

I'm currently watching Zettai Kareshi/Absolute Boyfriend. I'm just speechless. Grabe hahahaha. Nakakakilig eh. And the fact that Hiro Mizushima is there makes it more exciting. Haha. I don't know why I like his face so much. Hahaha. Bastaaaaaaa. Try watching the manga turned Jdorama. And I've also watched two episodes of Nodame Cantabile. It's okay, funny at times and there are parts wherein it's corny. Haha. Anyway, I like music, so I can stand this Jdorama. The live action is so much better than the anime naman. Ayun, hahaha, I just thought I should write something right now because I feel so good just watching this series. Stupid entry. :))



[edit]

I just love to look at Hiro Mizuhima's face. Hiro-kun :D Hahaha.

Too bad, he's married already. :( So anyway, I'm up for the eight episode of Zettai Kareshi. It's really sad that in the end, he's not gonna be with the lead female. Anyway, I'm always here Hiro. Hahaha.

0 comments: