Extremely choppy.

I woke up with the rays of the sun streaming on my face. I slept on the couch, waiting for my Mom to fix the computer. She removed some parts of it last night so that I can't sneak out and use it until dawn. Well, she won.

I'm still on the 6th episode of Hana Yori Dango. I don't know how many days I've consumed in this 9-episode series. I'm in a kind of slow pace these days. Mysoju.com has been extremely choppy lately. It takes too long for the videos to load. So I found a solution to ease the impatience. At times, I'm rereading the Twilight Saga. And when I'm not so patient with it, I play JamLegend.

I'm still a noob. But, I guess I'm learning a bit. Since pressing the keyboard is all I get to do this whole summer, I think I'll stay alive in the game.

Anyone heard of the course Speech Pathology? Our neighbor was recommending it to me. She said it's only available in UP. And it doesn't need high results in the UPCAT. So, I was reconsidering the Pharmacy thing. I'll research about it first. And she also said, there are a lot of opportunities I'll be having after I graduate at that course. I'm still very worried about the UPCAT. Ughh.

And oh, I just love Eclipse! I love every page of the book. Every scene lingers on my mind. I just can't stop thinking about a certain scene between Bella and Jacob. Haha. Jacob is so hot. Good thing Taylor Laurent got the character. He's so hot talaga. I never really thought he'd grow up to be this mature man when I first saw him on the movie The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl in 3D. Haha.

So anyway, I'll be playing JamLegend for now. And be plurking for now. I wonder what to do with my Tumblr. Ughhh.

0 comments: