Moods that take me, and erase me.

Today is Earth Day everyone. I wonder what's the difference between Earth day and Earth hour besides the time and date. I wonder why we only celebrate/commemorate/appreciate Mother Earth for only a day and an hour for the whole year. I wonder why it can't be Earth day everyday. I just think Mother Earth deserves more than this. Well, whatever. I know someday people will come to there senses.

I just noticed that on my past few blog entries, all I ever wrote about is my addiction over Asian dramas. Haha. Even my mother noticed that all I ever do these days is watch on the computer. But this is better than just sleeping and eating, right?

Tomorrow is the issuance of our report cards, so I'll be going to school again. I still have classes though. I'm still worried about the upcoming UPCAT. Is it really that hard that everyone I've asked got there noses shed blood? I hope on June, our school will have a review center or whatnot.

I also noticed that there are a lot of Tumblr account popping up. I wonder if I should make one also. It looks cute, eh?

I'm watching Hana Yori Dango for now. I was supposed to continue Nodame Cantabile, I've only watched two episodes of it. But after finishing Zettai Kareshi, and after knowing Jun Matsumoto is so handsome in HYD than HYD2, I had second thoughts. Nodame Cantabile is funny, but sometimes a little over the top. But still, after HYD, I'll try to finish it. I'm looking forward to Nodame and Chiaka's love story. It's a little slow-paced, that is for me.

I'm boosting my pet's paw points in Pet Society. Last week, I was in level 23. Now, I'm still in level 23. Haha. I'm such a loser. Even my plurk karma isn't boosting up that much. I still haven't reached Plurk Nirvana.

So anyway, I'll be watching Hana Yori Dango now. I'm so excited!

0 comments: