Instrumental.

I deleted the entry I posted earlier. I found it pretty silly.

...

It's still raining. Raindrops keep falling from the rooftop. I hate when it rains, I can't go out. But this time, the rain actually saved me from going to school. Stupid summer classes. I heard our teacher was replaced this week, I wonder if it's a she or a he. Haha. I wonder if it will be as patient at the one I'm used to. I wonder if he'll get used to me, if he'll get used to my tardiness and absences.

...

These past few days, I've been trying to learn how to play the guitar. Oh how I envy those who can play it. The first song I've learned so far is Decode by Paramore. I'm still confused at the strumming at the chorus part. And oh, I'm playing the piano again. Actually, I'm using our neighbor's keyboard. Haha. I'm also using our other neighbor's guitar. I left my keyboard in Olongapo. And the guitar, I don't have that. My sister is planning to buy one as soon as our Dad comes home. Haha. She can't even play it. And I think I'll also be buying another keyboard/piano too.

I love playing the piano or keyboard or whatever you want to call it. Although I don't have formal lessons, I still can play it well as long as I have the music sheet, and sometimes just as long as I hear the song. I learned how to play Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade yesterday. Quite easy, I guess. I watched a tutorial on youtube and wrote down the chords and whatnot. I'll be trying to learn Your Call by the same band later, as soon as I get out of our house. And the intro of Superhuman by Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson, too! As much as I want to play A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, I don't think I'll be able to play that. Haha. Too hard, I think.

The first song I learned is Heart and Soul. The one mistakened as the infamous Chopsticks. It's a duet, so I taught it to our neighbor. He still has problems with tempo and timing. I guess that's because he just learned that. I've known that melody since the sixth grade. My classmate taught it to me. She was my inspiration. I used to beg mom for formal piano lessons. She won't buy it unless I take formal voice lessons first. Ughh. I didn't think I needed voice lessons anyway, so I didn't bite.

Oh, I wanna learn how to play Thinking of You on guitar. Francesca, can you teach me how? Hahaha.

And oh, it seems like I get bored easily these days. Even Asian dramas can't feed me anymore. I play Mystery Case Files instead.


I really like things related to crimes. Not to mention, Crime Scene Investigation! I love love love that series. It's too bad Grissom's gone. I'm downloading other versions of MCF from demonoid. I've got the Huntsville version.

Speaking of demonoid, do you have an account there? It seems like it's hard for others to register. It seldom allows people to have an account there. I just got lucky. Demonoid is really helpful. Especially if you want to download American Idol Season 8 Studio Recordings within three days or less after they have been released on iTunes. I love torrents now. I used to hate them because I didn't know how to use 'em.

So anyway, if you want to have an account on demonoid, I think I can give you some codes, I don't know what it's called. I think referral codes. Ughh, what's the point. Registration codes? Whatever. Yeah, I can give you that.

I'll be watching Nodame Cantabile now. I guess this will keep me busy for a while.

0 comments: