I can't make you love me...

if you won't. And you can't make your heart feel something it won't.

I can feel my heart aching and breaking. I don't know how this happened. I was fine before. I was alright with everything. I was okay. And now, I'm crippled up again. Very unfortunate. :|

...

Since three or four people tagged me, I think I better put an end to this. Haha.

8 Things I'm Looking forward to:
  1. Dad's arrival
  2. Shopping
  3. UPCAT
  4. College :D
  5. Allowance
  6. A real summer vacation
  7. Subic/Olongapo
  8. Swimming (or ice skating)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Slept until noon.
  2. Used the computer.
  3. Plurk-ed.
  4. Watch tv until my eyes went crazy
  5. Got LSS-ed with Jai Ho
  6. Took a bath
  7. Played the piano
  8. Played bantumi
8 Things I wish I could do
  1. Sing in front of many people again
  2. Play the piano really good
  3. Lose all my excess weight
  4. Get rid of my insomnia
  5. Be loved again. lol
  6. Make lotsa money
  7. Skate on ice :D
  8. Swim this summer
8 Shows I watch
  1. CSI
  2. Spongebob Squarepants.
  3. Gossip Girl
  4. American Idol
  5. Crossing Jordan
  6. MTV Cribs
  7. American's Best Dance Crew
  8. CSI: NY

And because I'm lazy to think who I'll be tagging, I won't tag anyone at all. Hahaha.


...


I miss him. A lot. I wonder who's he missing now. :(

0 comments: