Meteor Garden. LOL.

It's been another four freakin' days since I last posted. I was pretty busy, sleeping at the day and watching Boys Before Flowers at night.

I'm still in episode 17. I haven't seen this scene yet, where Gu Jun Pyo kisses Ha Jae Kyung. Ji Hoo and Geum Jan Di were about to pass. Ji Hoo held Jan Di for her not to see the horrific scene. Stupid Tudou. So darn slow. I can't finish the episode. I've already skipped episode 11, I can't do it one more time because of impatience.



I'm really, really addicted to this series. I keep on dreaming about what will happen. I even read some spoilers. Actually, I've spoiled the whole series without watching the next episodes yet. I read some recaps on dramabeans.com. I really want Ji Hoo and Geum Jan Di to be together at the end. Too bad that ain't the plot. I think he's really best for her, since Gu Jun Pyo is such a rascal. I wonder, is Meteor Garden a good version of Hana Yori Dango? I think I'll be watching it some time this summer. I was really curious about the good feedbacks I've read about the Taiwanese drama. And since when did the Chinese thought of having a version of the infamous series? Meteor Rain. Haha.


I really like this screencap. Made me feel that Ji Hoo and Jan Di were soulmates. Anyway, enough of that crap. I think I might have something to do this summer. I'll have summer classes tomorrow. Environmental Science. It's one of the required subjects in the school I'm in. Since I'm a transferee, and they've taken that on their first year, I'll have some catching up to do. What the heck. I've had my stress on my first year because of that Earth Science subject. Why do I need this? Anyhow, my classmates said it's easy as pie. All they did was color some activities and whatever a kindergarten student will do. Good. And I'll also be taking this with one of my fellow classmates, since she's also a transferee; and with second year transferees too.

Oh, tomorrow's my mom's birthday. She asked me to charge batteries for the digital camera. I was really worried. I thought the cam was broken, so I tried to fix it earlier, and wow. I actually fixed it. I guess I can be an electric/mechanical engineer also.

And is UPCAT really hard? I'm having nightmares that I'll never pass for the B.S. Pharmacy quota. I think I should've listened to mom and taken those summer review whatever. Can someone please help me review? Haha.

And I'll be ranting about BBF/HYD again. I really, really, really like Ji Hoo! Whoever he is and even though he isn't that good in acting, I just really like his vibe. Backing of his friend's girl, and giving him another chance; but after his friend trashed the girl, Ji Hoo's now in combat. And I wonder how come everytime Jan Di's in trouble, someone's always there to be superman and the justice league whatever. I've read on dramabeans about a Jan Distress call. Lol.

I really like Jun Matsumoto as the male protagonist, in all versions. Even though, he's not that goodlooking, he's still a good actor and his acting is really suited to the role. And Makino Tsukushi, whoever that actress is, I really like her as the female protagonist. She and Jun has chemistry. And I'm so kilig when I watched HYD2, especially the bridge scene!

I have no problem with the Kdrama cast except for Jan Di. Haha. I'm really irritated because of her face. I don't know why. She's not pretty, she's not ugly either. I love Kim Bum! He's so cute and definitely suits the player type.


And oh, before I forget, I watched AI two times this day. The live one and the replay at 11pm. Kris Allen was so good! He's the first one I can remember for this episode. Falling Slowly is one of my most favorite songs. I though it was pitchy at first, but the second time around, I was caught up because of the emotion, and I really noticed how serene it was. At the highest part of his performance, I thought he was gonna make piyok, but he didn't. He was so great. And not to mention, he was really sexy.

Allison Iraheta had a good performance. Her rendition of I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing was okay. Pitchy at some points. I don't know why the judges didn't notice that. But she's definitely Adam's match. Speaking of, Adam wasn't great today. Still, Tracks of my Tears is my favorite performance of his. Danny Gokey was like whatever. Props to the harp but still, it didn't made a difference to that awful performance. Lil Rounds is going down! Oh yeah, I really hate her. Was she wearing a wig or something? And Anoop Desai. Oh Anoop. Anoop. Great job! I was really glad he was given props for the control of his voice, and Tarantino was right about the sustaining part. Matt G? I almost forgot. I didn't really notice him. I know the song, but I think it was horrific, the arrangement he made. And he was pitchy from start to end. My mom also heard the piyok part. Haha.

And one more thing, why is Miley Cyrus on AI tomorrow? :|

0 comments: