Until dawn.

Lately, I've been really addicted to Japanese dramas, or even Korean ones. I liked watching series like those before, but only in DVD format, since I hated watching using the computer. But because of boredom, which I thought would be causing my death any sooner, I was forced to absorb all the radiations given off by this monitor from dusk till dawn.

The first ever Korean drama series that I've completed is Full House. Song Hye Kyo's really beautiful. And it was so funny. Others are Marrying A Millionaire, Love Story in Harvard. I've also watched One Liter Of Tears. It's really a tear drainer. The last series I remembered is Hana Yori Dango 2. Sucks, I've never watched the first season. Haha.

Just earlier, I finished another Jdrama, Mei-chan no Shitsuji. Thanks Ate Arli for reffering this to me! It was so good that I want a sequel. I can't even stop myself from hearing the theme song over and over again in my head. I was so kilig lagi. LOL.

And now, I'm watching Boys Before Flowers (Korean version). Their version of the infamous F4 is so much better than Meteor Garden's and Hana Yori Dango's. I'm still in episode 2, they have longer episode lengths than Mei-chan. And even more episodes that Hana Yori. So anyway, this is just a lousy post. And it's for Ate Charmaine's sake. LOL. I've also noticed, it's been three or four days since I last posted. How come everyone's updating everyday? (This means you Ate Charmaine.) Hahahaha.

0 comments: