Drops of Jupiter.

This entry has nothing to do with the title. I just happen to hear Lara's BG song, and I just feel the title. Haha. It's a really nice song. I remember someone from AI sang this during the Top 36. Too bad she didn't make it to the Top 12.

Speaking of AI, I'm so excited today! This week's theme will be Rock n' Roll. It'll be close between Allison and Adam. I hope Kris won't be eliminated. But I don't want Danny to be off too. What the. Haha. Why does the competition this season have to be so close? Ughh. Well anyway, Kris is good looking so maybe someone will offer him a new line for his career. Cheers to his hotness!

And oh, I'm on the last episode of Nodame Cantabile now. I was supposed to finish it last night, but my mom interferred. I think I'll also be watching the special episodes, there are two of them. I skipped the third episode before, it was too disturbing for me. I don't know why, but there are sometimes things that can be too disturbing, I couldn't take them.

I watched the airing of Nodame Cantabile on GMA last Monday. I was disappointed. The movie has a good score. They removed the background music whenever there was a dialogue. Ughh. That's the problem with Asian dramas being aired in the Philippines. They become boring. And they only aired the first part of the first episode. Haha. Bitin.

UPCAT on July. How terrifying. I wonder if I'll ever pass, if I'll ever be accepted onto the College of Pharmacy. I researched about the INTARMED program. Those who are topnotchers on the UPCAT can have a chance into being accepted in the certain program. It reduces the years consumed if you'll be studying Medicine. It'll be only just 7 years. And it won't require a pre-med course. So those are the two ways into getting in a Med School. I know I won't be qualified in the INTARMED program anyway. I don't have much on my third year high school grades. Even if I pull UPCAT off, there'll be problems when it comes to my grades.

I miss watching Gossip Girl. I miss having HBO and Cinemax. I miss True Blood. We're on the 9th episode when Dream TV cut off HBO and Cinemax, and even Animax. Good things we have internet, I'm downloading episodes 10, 11 and 12 now. More than 4GB. Ughh. This will take a long time.

I watched that Precious Hearts Romances yesterday. Haha. Their acting is just so silly. But I still watch it anyway. I just need some romance, I guess. Hahahaha.

0 comments: