Prepare to be dazzled.

Tomorrow, at 6:30 pm, my dad will arrive at the airport. I'm so happy that he'll come home in a few hours. I still haven't decided what to wear. And I'm worried about what will my brother wear tomorrow, he just underwent circumcision, so he's pretty devastated. Nothing to do, just lying around and watching television. I'm sure he'll die of boredom sooner than he thinks.

...

I've finished watching Nodame Cantabile, including it's two-part special episode. I've also watched Zettai Kareshi Special Finale. I'm currently re-watching Full House. I was anticipating the sequel series but I guess its not out yet. I've also got the sudden feeling to watch Twilight again. Just so I can criticize its poor direction. I've re-read the whole Twilight Saga again. Even the leaked partial drafts of Midnight Sun. I hope it'll be out soon. The book is sure better than the movie. I hope they'll learn their lessons and satisfy the needs of the audience in the sequel. Good thing there's Taylor Lautner's body that's keeping me the want to watch New Moon. Haha. He's hot, eh?

...

So, I really have nothing to blog about. I'm sick and all. Ughh. I can't live with a runny nose. I can't breathe!


...


And oh! Boys Before Flowers will be airing on Monday! I'll be watching it again. Yey!

0 comments: