The Early Bird Catches The Worm But The Second Mouse Gets The Second Cheese.

Makes sense, right?

...

This week is probably my most productive week, although I haven't actually produced anything. Haha. I've been just so pre-occupied with classes and cleaning the house. Since my dad came home, I've been washing the clothes, doing the dishes, sweeping the floors. Yeah, the usual. I've been on and off the computer, but I haven't had the chance to update this. I was downloading a lot of movies and TV series' kasi. I'm using our Digital Photo Frame as a portable dvd player. Haha. And as a stereo, and as an album.

...

On Saturday's the house blessing. And gosh, a lot of people will be here tomorrow. Good thing I'm off to school early. Then I'll only have to endure the noise during the night. I hope things will turn out well.

...

My birthday will be next week or next next week, I think. My dad keeps on asking me what I want to do. But really, I just want a new book to read. I've been wanting the book entitled as the title of this entry. It's written by Francis J. Kong. My classmate has a copy of that book, I've scanned it and it's really good. I mean really really really good. Very inspirational. I don't know how much that costs or where I should look for it. I'm guessing I should head to PowerBooks or Fully Booked at MOA. I hope I can find one.

...

So that's it. I guess I'll need to update this more often. Classes will come soon. Yeah.

0 comments: